Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stay Present

As tough as 2008 was for all of us. Especially for those of us in the moviemaking business. I remain forever hopeful for 2009. If anything, I am even more determined to make sure my business succeeds. Not just for my immediate family. But for everyone involved with Marlo Productions. I feel a greater sense of obligation to continue to create work for those of us in the entertainment industry because of how crazy the ecomony is and how the movie business has been affected.

It is my belief that even during very difficult times that we should allow the creative juices to flow. We shouldn't turn off the camera nor should we stop jotting down our ideas. I refuse to turn off the camera in my head. I love watching people and being fully present in life. Every moment is more material for me as far as I'm concerned. Life is rich with material and can be so entertaining. We just have to be involved in it and stay present with each other in each moment.

So as we enter into a new year, a new beginning, let's keep that camera rolling. Roll sound. Roll camera. Action!

1 comment:

Zen said...

Wherever we are

is only temporary...