Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I have been officially tagged! Dang it!

I was tagged on a post from Zensekai, the Zen master himself at http://zensekai.wordpress.com.

How dare he?

Supposedly, the way it works is that you have to post five things about yourself. Four are untrue. One is true. All are so outlandish, implausible or ridiculous that no one would be inclined to believe that any of them are true. And despite the pleas from your readers, you never divulge which is true and which are fabrications. You then tag five other people (four seriously and one person you are pretty sure would never participate).

Here are my five:

1. I once ate 20 slices of watermelon in one sitting.
2. I killed a small garden snake with my bare hand.
3. I was beaten with a belt so badly once that the belt buckle broke off.
4. I've had four near death experiences all involving drowning.
5. I innocently stole a ball from a store when I was five years old.

The five lucky victims who are hereby tagged are: Janie Felan, Bonnie Manchester, Rose Mary Mejivar, Anita Reesman, and (can I have drum roll?) Berna Riojas!

Have fun ladies! You have been tagged!

No comments: