Monday, August 31, 2009

What FEAR Really Stands For

Last week, I came across the true meaning of what the word FEAR really stands for.

Finding Excuses And Reasons.

How liberating!

At first, I felt a little defensive and when I came to terms with my own fear(s), I realized, that I have been the Queen of Excuses and Reasons. It occurred to me how good I had gotten at it and rationalizing my excuses and reasons.

Wow...

In the end, the only thing that keeps any of us from going after our dreams, goals, desires and so on is FEAR.

Be it fear of success or failure, if we are not truly following our bliss, it is probably because we are making up excuses or reasons for not doing so.

Well, I'm taking the plunge and not letting myself off the hook. No more excuses for taking my sweet time to build my empire (Marlo Entertainment). The only that stands in my way is me.

Get behind me, ME!

What about you?

What have you been called to do?

What is your true purpose?

What excuses and reasons are you coming up with for not living and walking in your full God given potential?

Once you have identified them and see them for what they truly are, let them go.

No more excuses. No more reasons.

And you too will see, no more fear.

No comments: