Saturday, August 8, 2009

True Story


So I'm attending a film festival in Hollywood at a very prestigous hotel yesterday and I'm waiting for two other producers to show up.

We have all agreed to meet at the entrance of the establishment so that we can all go in together, right?

Well, it occurs to me that there might be another entrance so I walk around and sure enough, I see another door leading into the hotel.

So I walk over the the doorway and am wondering why the sliding doors are not opening for me. I begin to sway and then bounce a couple of times and nothing happens. I do this again to no avail.

A young woman walks up behind me and pushes the door open and says, "Lady, you have to push it".

2 comments:

No More Race said...

You need your own show, not as a producer but as the person in it.

Dianna Perales-Harris said...

Nice try sweetie! No way!