Monday, January 3, 2011

A Child's Innocence


Happy New Year Everyone!

Thought I would start out the year with a very light and cute family story.

As I was putting away Christmas decorations the other day in our storage, I somehow pulled a muscle in my lower back lifting a heavy box.

Later that evening, I asked my 12 year old daughter to please do me a favor and massage my lower back for me. (My daughter is our family resident nurse and loves to heal us if we so much as say something hurts us!)

As she was massaging my back, I commented and said, "Sweetie, you are such a great masseuse!"

My daughter asked innocently, "What's that?"

"Someone who does a full body massage for people," I responded.

After a brief silence, my daughter asked, "So is a person who massages people's feet called a footseuse?"






2 comments:

Swami Bhupalananda said...

We should have a child's innocence to realize the Lord. The Lord speaks through an innocence mind.

Love to Maria!!!

Swami Bhupalananda

Dianna Perales-Harris said...

Very true Swami Bhupalananda!