Monday, August 2, 2010

Day Ain't Over!!

I am ashamed of myself!! It has been so long since I have written anything! Shame on me! So, why the long interval?

Mainly because I have been hiding from everyone, but mostly myself. I do that when things seem to get so hard in the entertainment business. (And it has been hard.)

I like many, make up excuses or sit back and question myself and ask, "Am I crazy for being in this business?"

Well, today, I am officially kicking myself in the ass! I am getting on my own ass!

Get your head out of your rear Dianna!

Today I watched a beautiful presentation that our company has been working on and will be pitching. I was reminded of what we and the many of us here at Marlo Entertainment have accomplished in such a short time and what we still have on tap.

I must admit that I was once again inspired.

It is so easy to become complacent and just sit back and wait for things to fall into one's lap. Or to get frustrated because things do not happen fast enough.

When will I learn that it is about the journey and not the goal? Silly and foolish me!

Hitting the 'reset' button! Day ain't over!

No comments: