Monday, January 26, 2009

Living With Anger

How mad do I need to get for my husband to know that I'm mad? I was mad for two days and my husband had no clue.

Clue #1: I didn't talk much on the ride to and from the Zen Center yesterday.

Clue #2: The cold shoulder treatment and unresponsiveness.

Clue #3: The glaring looks and stares.

Clue #4: Speaking only to him through the children.

Clue #5: Serving him his meals last and cold and only making my favorite dishes.

Clue #6: Only referring to him by Earnest instead of 'Babe' or 'Daddy'.

Clue #7: Not laughing at his jokes (which are very rarely funny).

Clue #8: Purposely not seasoning his food and serving him small portions only.

Clue #9: Taking longer in the bathroom than necessary...really long.

Clue #10: Leaving very little toilet paper on the roll and not changing it!

Clue #11: Pretending like I forgot to wash his draws so he would run out!

This morning, while I was in the kitchen, he came in to mess with me like he usually does. I turned away when he tried to kiss me, and said, "Leave me alone, can't you tell I'm still mad at you?"

Laughingly he replied, "You're mad at me?", "It's hard to tell...you're always mad!"

3 comments:

Zen said...

ROFL

Earnest said...

As the husband in question I have to say, all of those clues seemed like normal behavior to me, so how was I supposed to know. :)

My favorite is Clue 8 - no seasoning on the food. Tasted good to me.

Zen said...

Us guys are generally clueless when it comes to females, LoL